As we head down to the party of the year – the last and biggest, bash of 2013 gear up and rock the dance floor with the attire that leaves others spell bound! After all the mid-night kisss might depend upon the outfit that you choose to wear!
After a general study we did over many random handsome men over fall, we came up with a list of essential trends you may pick from:
* Solid Colours! – Anything deep black, inky blue or ashy grey is hot, hot, hot! To shine at the New Year’s eve you may have them worn as stripes, micro stripes. The dark colour will also camouflage any extra ponds that you may have put on over the weekend.
* Long Jackets! – Suits with long jackets and three-piece suits do not ever lose their groovy looks. Subtle sequin or a little bling, all would look just perfect. look through the options available in the colours and styles available. A white jacket for your diner can never be a wrong decision to take!
* Suiting up! – If you are angling for a more formal look, double-button suit is the way to go.
* Tying up! – Wearing a tie to the party with the new suit or dress shirt would look just perfect. A simple black coloured one would never go out of style.
* Shoe it up! – Make sure your formal shoes are ‘formal’! Loafers or even funky sneakers are Ok!
Have a look at the two customized look we have made for you!
“If you want to avoid the jacket, wear a tux shirt. It’s still formal enough,” said our Mr.Expert who paired the pinkish white shirt with tapering pant.
Create a more tailored, put-together look this season with a double collar suit.
Picking the right stuff
Picking the right stuff according your style mantra is most important when trying to dress up. In the intention of wanting to look good, men often forget about comfort and their kind of personal style which they know suits them best! Just one tip to all you ladies who want your man to look best; never make him wear something he won’t be able to pull off! A little disappointment on your part is better than destroying his confidence from enjoying this great day!
Gift your dear ones a stylish gift on this special day with gift cards ranging between Rs. 500 – Rs.50, 000. Redeem this card across all our centers to buy ready made suits, suit lengths, fabrics and formal men’s wear with this card.
Happy New Year!